Vehicles tracker, rolling-stock, forklift shipping to Australia from China
8 Definition of non‑road engine
(1) A non‑road engine is a new, complete, spark‑ignition engine:
(a) with maximum engine power of 19 kW or less; and
(b) to which any of the following subparagraphs apply:
(i) the engine is installed in or on equipment that is self‑propelled, or in or on equipment that serves a dual purpose by both propelling itself and performing another function, (or is likely to be so installed in the future);
(ii) the engine is installed in or on equipment that is designed to be propelled while performing its function (or is likely to be so installed in the future);
(iii) the engine is portable or transportable; and
Example 1: For subparagraph (i), the equipment could be a ride‑on lawnmower or a motorised go‑kart.
Example 2: For subparagraph (ii), the equipment could be a lawnmower that is not self‑propelled.
Example 3: For subparagraph (iii), the engine could be the engine in a chainsaw.
(c) that is none of the following:
(i) a propulsion marine engine;
(ii) an engine designed to be used to propel a motor vehicle or an aircraft;
(iii) a competition engine;
(iv) a scale model engine.
Note: An auxiliary marine engine (that is, a marine engine that is not used to propel a marine vessel) may be a non‑road engine.
- Packing List
- How to send reefer container to Malaysia from China by door to door delivery
- Courier express is different from air freight, its not same concept of sending express courier and air shipping to Singapore
- taobao parcel air shipping to Singapore, small parcel express to Singapore from taobao, 1688, alibaba courier service
- Singapore LCL consolidation sea shipping, China ship to Singapore, how to ship LCL cargo to Singapore
- China air shipping to Singapore, Guangzhou air freight to Changi airport, China to Singapore air cargo