let’s just focus on the cost. If one is cheaper, we can take it as our first option. We’ will compare rates from the 3 official websites (ENG version), to get a better understanding of pricing.
tips to become a master for courier shipping from china
- Remember, you will always want to prepay instead of collecting at time of delivery because prepaying will always save you money on courier shipping expenses.
- DHL vs. UPS
- ＜5kgs, DHL win
- 6-21kgs, UPS win
- 21-100kgs, DHL win
- ＞100kgs, UPS win
- From China to Southeast Asia, FedEx is the Master, always cheaper and faster, small and big shipment.
- We don’t recommend TNT if you are out of Europe or Middle East.
- If you are running huge volume business, you can create an account, and become VIP customer for courier company. Then you will enjoy better rates and many advantages.
- Oil (BAF/CAF) price impact price, don’t be surprised to see 10-25% rates variation. So, our quote can valid till the end of the month.
- The total length (length+width*2+height*2) should be less than 330cm. And the weight should be less than 70kg per package for the best available rate.
- Use reinforced cartons and take care of the packing quality.
- The trade term between you and your supplier should be FOB, which is for your best interest if other shipping methods, but EXW for courier shipments.
- There are special lines for some specific destination and specific weight. Such carriers are not so famous, but also reliable and more cost-effective.
Our dedicated courier express is more cheaper than courier price TNT, FedEx, UPS